|| MASTERLIST ||

Search For multiple Tags

Contact

CONTACT

CARRD PROFILE

Drarry blog

Saturday 13 November 2021

h-hiii.........

h-hhhiiiii.......

so I am not dead....fortunately. I just remembered today I had this blog. And realized the last post I made was 2.5 years back...yeah...real life...happened.


I mostly came here to take down fics that had KW in them...I tried to my best capabilities. For sure it gets easier if he is tagged in the fic, otherwise, I cannot tell since I read them all years ago and do not remember well.

Rest assured, the fics where he is one of the main characters, or in major pairing is removed. In the remaining he might have a minor character....it would be worthwhile to read the actual story tags before reading it.

Also, I will be adding new fic recs. I have lately been reading a lot so I have quite a lot to rec. I will try to update soon and frequently.

Thanks for visiting the blog all this time !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment